1) she's been here almost 90 years and has barely moved. Maps exist about her long-loving ways. Grab on and study it.
2) you can travel her in sections. Don't try to do it all. You don't eat everything at your favorite restaurant. Try portions and return
3) it's the most cost efficient travels you can take. All you need - car, gas, map, camera, partner, the will to check off your bucket list.
4) good LOCALs to help guide you. Heck, toss out the map and cellphone and go wild and travel it like a renegade.
5) don't delay traveling. It's the freedom to open your heart, mind and feed your soul to all the good things life has to offer.
Just imagine it and make it real. For those of you who have traveled Route 66, you know that memory lasts a lifetime.
That was 5 things (consider the last two a bonus)! ;)